Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's been awhile

Wow, it's been awhile! Around the holidays I decided to take a small break from blogging just to get through the very busy time of the year and focus on spending time with all of our family. After that, the whole family decided to pass around a cold and then the worst stomach flu I have ever experienced! Luckily, that is all behind us and it is back to blogging! Thank you to everyone who checked in to make sure all was well and to encourage me to keep blogging. You all are great!

We had a great WHITE Christmas. Hope all of you did as well. Here are a few pictures of the boys that were a part of a Christmas gift for my parents.













I also have to tell you about the awesome Christmas gift I received from my wonderful husband. He is quite the gift giver. He always comes up with something great and unexpected! Check it out...



I LOVE my Kindle! If you are an avid reader, this is a must have. Let me tell you, I was skeptical at first. When I first heard of them, I was certain that they would be hard on my eyes. I thought it would be like looking at a computer screen. Not true. It is fantastic. The screen does not create a glare and it is so easy to read. What is also great about it is that you just log onto the Kindle Store via your Kindle, pick out your book, push one button when you are ready to buy it and voila it's there on your Kindle ready for your reading satisfaction! Oh, and you do not pay for the wireless connection , just the book. Also, the books are cheaper! Most books are $9.99. However, I have purchased books for $7.50, $7.20, $6.39, and five FREE books.

Who knew being able to purchase a new book (literally in seconds) while lying in bed at home wearing comfy p.j.'s could be so satisfying? I heart my husband!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah,
    I'm glad you are back and everyone is better. We too dealt with the nasty stomach flu. I was so sick!

    I love your photos of the boys! I love the photos I've been seeing takin at old buildings. LOVE IT!

    That sounds like a great gift. Your hubby sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you and the boys had alot of fun! I just wish nanna and papa could have been there too! Hope the weather doesn't keep us apart too long, we are already missing you guys like crazy!

    ReplyDelete